Innkeepers Agreement Unit ____
This AGREEMENT, dated ____________, between Wildwood if Wildcould, LLC, and
1. The term of this AGREEMENT shall be one week, from ______________________________.
These dates should reflect our Sunday to Sunday rental period.
The property will be ready for occupancy at 1:00 PM on the beginning date of the lease and must
be vacated by 10:00 AM on the ending date of the lease.
2. The premises is located at 206 E. Maple Ave, Wildwood, NJ.
3. The RENT is $_______ per week. The summary of payments is as follows:
Rent: Initial deposit $________ payable upon signing of the AGREEMENT.
Rental Remainder $_____________plus $400 security deposit, 9,775% lodging tax.
Total $____________ due one month prior to occupancy.
It being understood that any damages claimed may not be limited to said security deposit.
This rent does not include cleaning services. The apartment must be vacated in the same condition
it was received, less normal wear and tear; we will charge cleaning fees if applicable.
UTILITIES: The Innkeeper will provide water, electric, DISH TV, and Wifi
RESTRICTIONS: No pets; no smoking indoors.
Unit 1: 4 full beds, 2 twin beds (bunk beds)
Unit 2: 5 Full bed, 1 queen sized bed
GUEST supplies linens for bed, beach, and bath.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS:
Unit 1: This unit is to be occupied by no more than 10 persons at a maximum.
Unit 2: This unit is to be occupied by no more than 10 persons at a maximum.
VIOLATION OF THIS PROVISION SUBJECTS GUEST TO PENALTIES WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO
PROTECT THE INNKEEPER BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS A SHORT
TERM SUMMER RENTAL.
4. GUEST assures the INNKEEPER that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this
AGREEMENT as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct
themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
5. GUEST assures the INNKEEPER that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this
AGREEMENT shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other
expenses which are assumed by the tenant and/of the tenant’s guests.
6. GUEST agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the
premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises. Furthermore, and
tenant who is underage and found drinking, or allows underage drinking on these premises will also
be denied continued occupancy on these premises.
7. GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor
use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor
commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
8. GUEST agrees that during the term of this AGREEMENT and such further time as he/she
occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and
other waste; and keep the equipment and fixtures of the premises in the same condition as at the
beginning of the AGREEMENT; reasonable wear and tear, damage by unavoidable fire and
casualty being the only exceptions.
9. GUEST agrees to indemnify and save INNKEEPER harmless from all liability, loss or damage
arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE,
tenants, or guests from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering,
occupying, or visiting the leased premises.
10. GUEST agrees that he/she will not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing
existing locks, or adding new ones, without the written consent of the INNKEEPER.
11. Upon not less than 24 hour notice, GUEST shall make available to the INNKEEPER or his agent
for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to
prospective tenants. In an emergency, INNKEEPER or his agent may enter the premises at any
time without securing prior permission from GUEST.
12. GUEST may not let, sublet, or assign this AGREEMENT for all or any part of the premises
without prior consent of the INNKEEPER.
13. If GUEST abandons or vacates the premises, INNKEEPER may at his option terminate this
AGREEMENT, enter the premises, and remove all property.
14. In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of, or concerning
this AGREEMENT or any right or obligation derived therefrom, the prevailing party shall be entitled
to receive attorney’s fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
15. Either party may terminate this AGREEMENT in the event of a violation of early provision of this
lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
16. GUEST assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the AGREEMENT for the period
stated and assure the INNKEEPER full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding form
the total amount due in accord with the terms stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid
charges that are the responsibility of the GUEST.
17. In the event of the cancellation of this AGREEMENT, refund of the advanced rental deposit will
be made only to the extent that a tenant can be found to occupy the vacated time reserved under
18. PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION. VIOLATION OF THE
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS DIRECTLY
RELATED TO OVERUSE OF SEPTIC SYSTEM ON THE PREMISES AND MAY CAUSE INNKEEPER
DAMAGE DUE TO DETERIORATION OF THE SEPTIC SYSTEM WHICH IS DIFFICULT TO
QUANTIFY. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT GUEST ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY
MORE THAN THE ALLOWED NUMBER OF PERSONS, GUEST SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY
INNKEEPER THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) PER PERSON IN EXCESS, PER DAY
FOR EACH DAY THE GUEST ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN THE
Amount due upon signing AGREEMENT (1/2 the rental fee): $________
BALANCE DUE: Rent balance plus Security Deposit ($400) $ ___________,
Lodging tax of 9.775% (due on rental fee, not on security deposit)
Due one month before occupancy, on ___________________________.
Please make checks payable to Wildwood if Wildcould, LLC.
Cashier check, Bank Check or Money Order only.